[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
Kagerou: An Electric Manga's LiveJournal:
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Sunday, July 31st, 2016|
|Wednesday, March 23rd, 2016|
|Thursday, February 18th, 2016|
Updated with pages 13-14 of Chapter 51! Big shit's going down, don't miss it!
also come say hi on my tumblr
if you want
|Sunday, November 15th, 2015|
Updated with pages 11-12 of Chapter 51.
|Monday, October 5th, 2015|
|Friday, September 18th, 2015|
Teaser And Patreon
(click for the Patreon goodness, and maybe sponsor my future misdeeds!)
It's been 5 months since my right hand carpal tunnel surgery, and after much recovery, I'm mostly healed up. As for how it came out....For the first time since 1998, my hand doesn't hurt when I draw!
It's a goddamn miracle, is what it is. It's also time to see if I can get back on this horse.
If I can, the Kagerou blog comm will be moving from LJ to Tumblr (url: kageroucomic.tumblr.com). I'll let you know when the time comes. My handle over there is VastDerp, in case you haven't been there before. Current Mood: p good
|Tuesday, September 16th, 2014|
Miss me? So did I!One new page!
No promises that I can come off hiatus yet, but my rheumatologist put me on a new medicine and for the first time in years I can draw without severe pain! I'm very excited.
Ok, back to tumblr
|Tuesday, October 8th, 2013|
SITE MAINTENANCE UPDATE
Hey guys! Coming up from the abyss to let you know that I have fixed the website. No new pages yet; my fingers hurt p much all the time now and while I usually just push through the pain, I just don't feel like drawing. But shit's getting cool and my life is way better than it was even last year.
If you want to see what I'm up to while I'm not being Kagerou Guy, I've moved to tumblr
and I post pretty much all the time. Usually about fandom stuff, and I must be honest: if you don't like Homestuck you are probably not going to like it much. C'est la vie!To answer your questions before you ask:
1. No, Kagerou is not over. This is a health-related hiatus. It's been a long hiatus because my health has been really shitty and I have multiple diseases and they haven't been leaving me with a lot of energy to draw lately.
2. No, I didn't abandon my comic for Homestuck! :P Although if I were going to drop my project for someone else's, I don't think I could think of a better candidate. It's just something I'm doing while I don't have the energy to work on big things.
3. Yes, I still work on the comic whenever I can and I am still committed to seeing it through.
4. Yes, I'd love to hear about it if you find a broken link on the site that I missed!
Okay, that's about it for now. Wow it is weird to be back on Livejournal again! So much has changed... they charge $15 to change a username now? LOL. Yeah, definitely glad I defected to Tumblr. Current Mood: energized
|Saturday, January 5th, 2013|
|Sunday, December 16th, 2012|
Icon Post-- Chapter 48
Kagerou Chapter 48-- (71 icons)Icons past this link.
Heyo! It's been a while! A very, very long while. I discovered these icons sitting in my Photobucket account today, and while I'm not sure why I left them there for a year and a half
I figured I'd liven up the community a little bit by sharing them with you guys. So, here you go.
|Monday, July 30th, 2012|
|Thursday, July 19th, 2012|
For all the Tumblr-ers out there . . .
Ffft, who am I kidding, everyone has a Tumblr.
Anyway, I created a fuckyeah blog for Kagerou! It can be found at http://fuckyeahelectricmanga.tumblr.com
, and it's hungry for submissions! The "kagerou" tag is unfortunately overrun with posts about other Kagerous, so I'mma need some help filling up the queue. If you've created a fanwork that you have posted to Tumblr, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd link me to it so I can reblog.
Oh, and follow if you like. ^.^
|Saturday, June 9th, 2012|
|Monday, May 28th, 2012|
|Sunday, May 20th, 2012|
|Tuesday, May 15th, 2012|
A Message From Your Scribbler
so yeah um.
- i will be updating kagerou this sunday, and the sunday after that, for certain. By next sunday I should know if i'm ready to jump back in the 2-pages-per-week game or not. if it's a yes, then i'll lift the hiatus officially.
my work ethic makes me kinda proud--i pulled off the kind of hiatus where you still update. not at my usual 40 hours a week pace, but STILL.
- chapter 50 is ultimately gonna squeak through at a bit under 30 pages, i think. i had to jettison about 15 pages of pencils from the times i tried to force myself back into the routine during the seemingly interminable spazzrocket ascension this past year.
do not pine for these lost pages, because they were lousy. i saved the good art bits for later, and junked the rest.
- redoing chapter 4 for print is going to be off the table for a while--much as i want to de-horrible-ify the stuff from 11 years ago so you fine people will pay me more cashmoney for print copies, i want to keep going forward with the current story way more.
- when i do get back to 4, however: i'll be creating something like 5 or 6 pages for the expanded remix edition that will not be going up on the site.
PREVIEW OF UPCOMING THINGS:
|Sunday, May 13th, 2012|
|Tuesday, March 6th, 2012|
the Kagerou.org url seems to be down, but electric-manga.com still works fine, so do not panic! Still trying to figure out WTF is going on with that.
also hiiiiii hopefully an update this week, i've been crazy busy with a houseguest!
|Monday, February 20th, 2012|